09-D Hand-cranked hospital bed
Category： Nursing Bed
Summary： 100% of the metal parts of the whole bed are applied to high-precision robot welding processMessage
1. 100% of the metal parts of the whole bed are subjected to high-precision robot welding process, and the hospital bed is safe and reliable.
2. The back section lifting structure adopts double-arm horizontal sliding shaft and double-support arm unloading structure to disperse the back load-bearing capacity and reduce the deformation of the back plate during non-uniform load.
3. The overall lifting structure adopts a thrust synchronous double-pull linkage structure to achieve uniform and consistent synchronous force on both sides.
4. The whole metal of the bed adopts electrophoresis plus electrostatic powder spraying double coating technology, so that it is resistant to acid and alkali, corrosion resistance, fading resistance, strong scratch resistance, and double coating inside and outside the pipe wall to prevent rust and prolong the service life of the bed.
5. The foot of the bed is equipped with four central control casters to realize the two-level positioning system, that is, locking, universal function.
6. The polypropylene (PP) material used in the product meets the "National Food Safety Standard Limit Requirements for Plastic Resin for Food Contact" (GB 4806.6-2016), which is safe, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
Keywords：09-D Hand-cranked hospital bed
We accept questions and inquiries about our products and services.